Gas test for CO detectors CODT400
Gas test for smoke detectors PurCheck 30S
Gas test PurCheck® 30S designed for checking optical and ionizing smoke detectors. It enables simple and quick checking of the detector operation in an environment identical to the particles present in smoke.
Ensure full compliance of tests carried out for detectors manufactured in accordance with UL217, 268 and ULC531; 527 (and equivalent standards). It doesn't corrode plastic components, doesn't leave stains or contaminate detectors. It's the only completely non-flammable and environmentally friendly aerosol available on the market. Used in accordance with the instructions in the user manual, it is safe for both humans and animals.
Performing the test is extremely simple and doesn'tt require any special knowledge or use of additional equipment. PurCheck ® 30S has very high performance - one can is enough to perform over 300 tests.
Recommended for technical services, chimney sweepers, companies involved in the installation and maintenance of smoke detectors and private persons possessing the above devices.
- Very high performance - over 300 tests from one can!
- A simple and convenient way of use
- Safe for humans and animals
- Doesn't corrode detector components
- Allow to perform the test without additional equipment
- Completely non-flammable and environmentally friendly aerosol
- Meets the requirements of NFPA 72 and the International Fire Protection Code
- 100% compliant with EPA requirements, HFC and CFC free
- Does not contain paraffin