Words used with a capital letter have the meaning given to them in the regulations of this Internet Shop.
Personal data collected by the Online Shop Administrator are processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: RODO.
The Administrator of the Online Store makes special efforts to protect privacy and information provided to him/her and concerning the Customers of the Online Store. The Administrator shall select and apply with due care appropriate technical measures, including those of a programming and organisational nature, to ensure the protection of the processed data, in particular to protect the data against their disclosure to unauthorised persons, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorised modification, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable laws.
Children under the age of 16 are not the addressee of the opportunity to use the Goods and Services available on the website. The Data Controller does not provide for the targeted collection of data concerning children under the age of 16.
Personal data administratorThe administrator of your personal data is: Aisko Spółka Jawna, ul. Aksamitna 4, 02-287 Warsaw
Regarding your personal data you can contact the Personal Data Administrator using:
- contact form on Aisko.pl website by ticking the RODO box (aisko.pl/contact)
- snail mail: ul. Aksamitna 4, 02-287 Warszawa
- phone: +48 22 666 37 27
Purposes and legal basis of personal data processing
The Administrator processes your personal data for the following purposes and scope:
- to take action prior to the conclusion of a contract at your request (e.g. creation of an account), i.e. the data provided in the registration form in the Online Shop, i.e. your e-mail address and the password established, your gender; if you register your Account via an external authentication service (e.g. If you register for an Account via an external authentication service (e.g. Google+, Facebook) we collect your first and last name, and if you register to purchase Goods we collect your first and last name and the data you provide for order fulfilment such as your shipping address; in order to provide Services which require an Account, such as order history, order status information, we process the data you provide in your Account and when you purchase Goods;
- in order to provide Services which do not require creating an Account and purchasing Goods, i.e. browsing the web pages of the Internet Shop, searching for Goods, we process personal data concerning your activity in the Internet Shop, i.e. data concerning the Goods you have viewed, data concerning the session of your device, operating system, browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- for the performance of the contract of sale of the Goods (e.g. delivery of the ordered Goods), we process personal data provided by you at the time of purchase of the Goods, such as your name, e-mail address, address data, payment data, and, if you make a purchase via an Account, additionally the password you have established;
- for the purpose of statistics concerning the use of particular functionalities available in the Internet Shop, to facilitate the use of the Internet Shop and to ensure the IT security of the Internet Shop, we process personal data concerning your activity in the Internet Shop and the amount of time spent on each subpage in the Internet Shop, your search history, location, IP address, device ID, data concerning your Internet browser and operating system;
- for the establishment, investigation and enforcement of claims and the defence of claims in court proceedings and other enforcement bodies, we may process your personal data provided at the time of purchasing Goods or creating an Account and other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or which is the result of a legal requirement, court order or other legal procedure;
- for the purpose of dealing with your complaints, claims and requests and responding to your enquiries, we process the personal data you provide in the contact form, complaints and requests or in order to respond to your enquiries in another form and some of the personal data you provide in your Account, as well as the data relating to your order of Goods and other Services provided by us which is the cause of the complaint, claim or request and the data contained in the documents accompanying the complaint, claim or request;
- for the marketing of our Goods and Services and our customers and partners, including remarketing, for which purpose we process personal data provided by you when you set up your Account and update it, data relating to your activity on the Online Shop including orders, which are recorded and stored via cookies, in particular order history, search history, clicks on the Online Shop, login and registration dates, history and your activity relating to our communication with you. In the case of remarketing, we use your activity data to reach you with our marketing communications outside the Online Shop and we use third-party providers for this purpose. These services involve displaying our communications on websites other than the Online Shop. Please refer to the Cookie records for details;
- in order to organise competitions and loyalty programmes, i.e. to notify you of the points you have accumulated, to notify you of a prize and to advertise our offer, we use your personal data provided in your Account and when registering for a competition or loyalty programme. Detailed information on this is provided each time in the terms and conditions of the respective competition or loyalty programme;
- for market research and opinion polling purposes by us or our partners, i.e. order information, your data provided in your Account or when purchasing Goods, your e-mail address. The data collected for market and opinion research is not used by us for advertising purposes. Exact instructions are given in the information about the respective survey or where you enter your data.
Categories of personal data concerned
The controller processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact data;
- data relating to activity in the Online Shop;
- data relating to orders in the Online Shop;
- data relating to complaints and requests;
- data relating to marketing services.
Voluntary provision of personal data
Your provision of the required personal data is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of services by the Data Controller through the Online Shop.
Duration of data processing
The personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the execution of orders, services, marketing activities and other services performed for the Customer. Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject requests erasure or withdraws the consent given;
- when the data subject does not take action for more than 10 years (inactive contact);
- when we are informed that the data stored is outdated or inaccurate.
Some data in the following areas: e-mail address, first and last name, may be stored for a further period of 3 years for evidential purposes, the handling of complaints, claims and claims related to the services provided by the Online Shop - this data will not be used for marketing purposes.
Data concerning orders of Goods and paid services, competitions and loyalty programmes will be stored for a period of 5 years from the date of delivery of the order.
We store data relating to customers who are not logged in for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of the cookies stored on their devices or until they are deleted on the customer's device by the customer.
Your personal data relating to your preferences, behaviour and choice of marketing content may be used as the basis for automated decisions to determine the sales opportunities of the Online Shop.
Recipients of personal data
We pass on your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- to state authorities, e.g. the Public Prosecutor's Office, the Police, GIODO, the President of the OCCP, if they request it from us,
- service providers we use to operate the Online Shop, e.g. for order processing. Depending on the contractual arrangements and circumstances, these entities act on our behalf or independently determine the purposes and means of processing, a list of suppliers can be found on the website of our Online Shop under the link: aisko.pl/odbiorcy-danych-osobowych.
Rights of the data subject
Under the RODO, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request the rectification of your personal data;
- request the erasure of your personal data;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- to object to the processing of your personal data;
- request for the portability of your personal data.
The controller shall, without undue delay - and in any case within one month of receipt of the request - provide you with information on the action taken in relation to your request. If necessary, the one-month period may be extended by a further two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests.
In any case, the Personal Data Controller will inform you of such extension within one month of receipt of the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
Right of access to personal data (Article 15 RODO)
You have the right to obtain from the Personal Data Controller information on whether your personal data is being processed.
If the Controller processes your personal data you have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- to be informed about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients of that data, the intended period of storage of your data or the criteria for determining that period, your rights under the RODO and your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the source of that data, automated decision-making, including profiling, and the safeguards applied in relation to the transfer of that data outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you wish to request access to your personal data make your request via the contact form on the Aisko.co.uk website by ticking the RODO box (aisko.pl/contact).
Right to rectification of your personal data (Article 16 RODO)
If your personal data is inaccurate you have the right to request the Administrator to rectify your personal data immediately.
You also have the right to request the Administrator to complete your personal data.
If you wish to request rectification of your personal data or completion of your personal data, submit your request via the contact form on the Aisko.pl website by ticking the RODO box (aisko.pl/contact).
If you have registered with the Online Shop your personal data can be rectified and supplemented by yourself after logging in to the Online Shop.
The right to erasure of personal data, the so-called "right to be forgotten" (Article 17 of the RODO)
You have the right to request the Data Controller to erase your personal data when
- your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you have withdrawn specific consent, to the extent that the personal data was processed based on your consent;
- your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that the processing of your personal data is related to direct marketing;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data in connection with processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or a third party.
Despite your request for erasure, the Personal Data Controller may continue to process your data for the purpose of establishing, asserting or defending claims of which you will be informed. If you wish to request the erasure of your personal data, submit your request via the contact form on the Aisko.pl website by ticking the RODO box (aisko.pl/contact).
Right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data (Article 18 RODO)
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data when
you question the accuracy of your personal data - the Personal Data Controller will restrict the processing of your personal data for a period of time to allow you to check the accuracy of the data;
- when the processing of your data is unlawful, and instead of erasing your personal data you request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes of the processing, but it is needed for the establishment, investigation or defence of your claims;
- when you have objected to the processing of your personal data - until it is determined whether the legitimate interests on the part of the Controller override the grounds stated in your objection.
If you wish to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, make your request via the contact form on the Aisko.pl website by ticking the RODO box (aisko.pl/contact).
Right to object to the processing of your personal data (Article 21 RODO)
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, in relation to
- processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller of your personal data or a third party;
- processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
If you wish to object to the processing of your personal data, please make your request via the contact form on Aisko.pl by ticking the RODO box (aisko.pl/contact).
Right to request the portability of your personal data (Article 20 RODO)
You have the right to receive your personal data from the Controller in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and send it to another controller.
You may also request that it is the Controller who directly transfers your personal data to another controller (if technically possible).
If you wish to request the transfer of your personal data, make your request via the contact form on the Aisko.co.uk website by ticking the RODO box (aisko.co.uk/contact).
Right to withdraw consent
You can withdraw the consent you have given for the processing of your personal data at any time.
The withdrawal of consent to process your personal data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, make your request via the contact form on the Aisko.pl website by ticking the RODO box (aisko.pl/contact) or use the relevant functionalities on your Account.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the RODO you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place where the alleged infringement was committed.
In Poland, the supervisory authority under the RODO is the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection (GIODO).
This information has been drawn up in the Polish and English language versions. In the event of any discrepancy, the Polish language version shall prevail.